June 4th, 2018 by adminoday's highly mobile teleworkers demand more secure access to more resources from more remote devices and platforms than ever before. Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) virtual private networks (VPNs) were originally developed over a decade ago to help businesses avoid the costs of privately-leased WAN lines. IPSec VPNs work by establishing a secure tunnel over the Internet to connect the internal corporate network to a site outside a corporate firewall or gateway. In this eBook, you'll find out what's driving the move to SSL VPNs including:
- Why IPSec VPNs are not sufficient for supporting the modern mobile workforce
- How SSL VPNs support disaster recovery, wireless access, Network Access Control (NAC) and Green IT
- IPSec VPN Security concerns and cost inefficiencies
- Best practices for making the transition to SSL VPN technology
- Real world lessons in making the transition.