August 23rd, 2018 by admin
Local Businesses in Watsonville, Fresno, Merced, and Sacramento Trust the Expertise of TOTLCOM’s IT Services TeamSmall businesses and growing mid-size companies are the backbones of California’s economy. But they are more than that, right? Your company employs people. Your company allows people to earn a living and pursue their dreams. Your company supports local charities and plays a role in the life of our community. That’s why TOTLCOM is sold on helping small and mid-size businesses harness the power of technology through business communications and computer support. Why is it Important to Have a Local IT Support Team on Your Side? From our head office in Watsonville and our branch offices in Fresno, Merced, and Sacramento we watch what is happening between local companies and there – not so local - IT support teams. What have we discovered? We’ve found out that local businesses that opt for out-of-state and offshore IT support and call-center helpdesk solutions suffer more IT headaches and experience more downtime than their competitors who work with local IT services teams. Sure, it’s not a scientific study. But we’ve seen enough anecdotal evidence to know that aligning your company with a local IT services company that knows what they are doing provides you with faster response times, greater uptime, and a better working relationship with your IT support company. What Does the TOTLCOM Staff Do in the Community? We do the same things that you do! This is where we live, work, play, and raise our children. We are the people that you meet walking down the street, at the coffee shop, and in the grocery store. We are your neighbors. Because we share a community, we are equally invested in the success of businesses in the communities that we live in and serve.
- San Jose
- Santa Cruz
- Managed IT Services – The ongoing maintenance, cybersecurity, and operational monitoring of your business technology needs to operate at full speed.
- Business Telephony – The communications and collaboration technology that moves a company out of old landline telephone systems and into feature-rich business telephones.
- Cloud Technology – The technologies that allow companies to take advantage of cost savings, efficiency, and mobility within their operations.
- Network Security – The ongoing strategic work of managing hardware and software implementation, configuration, maintenance, and security monitoring to ensure the protection of data, applications, virtual machines, and physical hardware.
- Carrier Services – The assessment of carrier requirements for your business processes along with the sourcing of the best specifications, cost, and structures to meet your business communications needs.