June 19th, 2018 by adminYou may think that outsourcing your technology service will cost you more than hiring an in-house tech. But, this isn’t typically the case. Most small and mid-sized businesses no longer employ techs because they don’t want to pay the benefits and cover the management costs that come along with this. Technology Solution Providers like TOTLCOM provide a team of professionals for less than the cost of hiring one or two in-house techs. And we provide the excellent benefit-to-cost ratio you need when it comes to IT management.
Labor Is The Most Costly Element Of IT Service & SupportIf you do some simple calculations, you'll realize how much more expensive an in-house tech is than outsourcing your IT service and support.
- An in-house network administrator can cost you upwards of $60,000 a year.
- Then you'll have the added expense of employee benefits like Social Security contributions, workman's compensation insurance, health insurance, vacation time, and sick leave.
- Plus, there are the ongoing certifications you'll have to pay for.
- What about that required 3.5 % raises they'll demand each year and the ever-increasing cost of healthcare insurance?
- IT talent is hard to find.
- You won’t have to pay recruiters or take time away from your duties to search for a tech.
- If you do find someone, you have to pay for ongoing training and certifications on new platforms, security solutions, software, and hardware.
- Turnover of in-house techs is high. They often use their small business experience to move on to a higher position elsewhere.
- If you don’t understand everything they do, how are you going to know if they’re doing a good job?
Lower Your IT Costs By Outsourcing To TOTLCOMWe put considerable effort into understanding your operational needs. Then we take this knowledge and deliver recommendations for a set of specific cost-effective IT services and solutions that align with your goals – ones that will increase your IT system’s reliability, streamline costs, increase your productivity, and prevent expensive fees for replacement or repairs. This ensures you’ll get the best ROI (Return on Investment) and decreased TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) from your technology. When you outsource your technical service and support to TOTLCOM, you’ll benefit from:
- Access to a team of IT experts who have a depth and breadth of knowledge and experience in the latest technology solutions.
- 24/7/365 technical support and remote monitoring of your network to prevent downtime and cyber intrusions.
- Experts with the knowledge to save you time when implementing new IT projects.
- IT security experts who can mitigate risks and compliance problems that result in penalties, liability, and your credibility with customers.
- Security awareness training for your employees so they’ll know about the newest cyber threats to watch for and avoid.